Kalsy Consulting Ltd. is registered, in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998) with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO – www.ico.org.uk) and is required by law to comply with the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) which will come into force on 25th May 2018.
This policy (together with any ancillary documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data collected from you, or that you provide to Kalsy Consulting Ltd., will be processed.
Please read the following carefully to understand how we will treat and regard your personal data.
KALSY CONSULTING LTD. MAY COLLECT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:
- Information that you provide by filling in contact forms on the www.kalsyconsulting.co.uk website which includes requesting further services.
- If you contact Kalsy Consulting Ltd. by letter or email, or leave a voicemail message, records of the correspondence or communications will be kept unless you expressly inform us that you would like these to be destroyed.
- We may ask you to complete surveys (although you do not have to respond to them) or questionnaires for the purposes of monitoring your progress whilst you receive interventions from us.
- Details of transactions you may carry out either through our website or directly to our business bank and in relation to the fulfilment and administration of the services for which you have paid.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access and use.
- Information collected about you during meetings with clinicians from Kalsy Consulting Ltd. during the course of receiving interventions from the company.
WHERE IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA STORED?
- The personal data that we collect from you via any contact forms or orders placed through our website will be sent securely to our email addresses. This information together with any other electronic information collected about you whilst receiving interventions from Kalsy Consulting Ltd., including paper-based information which will be scanned and saved once you stop receiving interventions from us, will be stored on our servers and in secure Cloud based storage inside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
- You may request in writing that your data is permanently destroyed or deleted at any time. However, please be aware that this may mean that interventions with Kalsy Consulting Ltd. may have to cease as a result. Furthermore, if your written request that all your data is permanently destroyed or deleted is granted, this may mean that, should you need to obtain evidence of having received interventions from Kalsy Consulting Ltd. in the future, such evidence would not be available or forthcoming since your records will no longer exist.
HOW DOES KALSY CONSULTING LTD. MAKE USE OF YOUR INFORMATION?
- We may provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- We require information about you to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. These obligations may include but not be confined to data collected whilst booking and changing appointments, creating anonymised case records or session notes which log our interactions with you as and when they occur, reports or letters written about you or received from third parties about you and psychometric data extracted from questionnaires you may have been asked to complete.
- The information we hold about you may allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- The information we hold about you is required to notify you about changes to our service provision.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATIONWe may disclose your personal information to third parties only under the following circumstances:
- There is reason to believe that your life or that of another is in real and immediate danger (in which case 999 Emergency Services and where necessary your GP or next of kin will be notified. This may occur without your consent if the danger is imminent. All possible attempts will be made to notify you that these third parties have been alerted to the threat to your safety)
- If you disclose information relating to acts of terrorism that you intend to commit or which you believe other people you know may commit, in which case the Police will be fully informed without obtaining your prior consent for the release of this information
- If you disclose any issue that raises concerns about child protection or the risk of harm to another vulnerable person, then the Police and/or local Social Services agencies will be notified, and this may occur with or without your prior consent at the discretion of Kalsy Consulting Ltd.
- With our accountancy firm, Anro Accounting Solutions, which manages all business transactions to ensure we are compliant with HMRC and Companies House regulations.
- We will never process your personal data for marketing purposes.
- We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to disclose your information to any third party (with the exception of circumstances identified above). You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for statistical purposes. This is statistical data about our clients’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- To potentially recognise you when you return to our site.